- To be listed in the program, we must have your application and payment by April 15th (we will accept applications until April 30th).
- Limited electricity (for a fee) is available in certain locations, this is provided on a first come first served basis. There is no WiFi or internet access on the Festival Grounds. Self-contained units work the best and are encouraged, if possible.
- Set up begins Friday after 1:00 pm or Saturday morning after 6:30 am.
- Grounds to be cleared by noon Sunday (unless special arrangements made) .
- Food vendors are required to apply and obtain all necessary permits. Please include a copy of your menu items and price list with your completed registration form.
- Food vendors note:This festival sells water to offset expenses, so please do not include water on your menu.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not been here before please contact Myriah, as Space is limited, and we try to control duplication of goods/services. If you have more questions about setting up at the festival or local services such as campgrounds, hotels, restaurants, and attractions, our Vendor Coordinator will be happy to help you!Myriah Dickerson
email address: email@example.com
Mail: Finger Lakes Celtic Festival
4925 Collett Road
Shortsville, NY 14548
Please note: This is a Family-Oriented Event. No Vending of: Sex Toys, Permanent Tattoos or Drug/Smoking Paraphernalia. No Exceptions!graph here.