If your Clan/Society would like to be represented here in the future please let us know.
2017 Finger Lakes Celtic Festival
Details and Guidelines
- Date: Sat., May 20, 2017 9:30 A.M. – 7 P.M.
- Address: 4925 Collett Rd. Farmington, NY 14425
- Admission: Free for Clan/Society workers on site (up to 4 persons).
- Parking: Close on-site.
- Ground Space: 10’ x 10’ – need more? Let us know what you require.
- Set up: May begin after noon on Friday, May 19th or after dawn on Sat., May 20th. Must be off site by noon on Sun., May 21st.
- Security: Security people on duty from noon Fri., May 19th through noon Sun, May 21st.
- Complimentary coffee/tea and donuts during set-up on Sat. morning.
- Complimentary bottles of water.
- Clan dish-to-pass all day at Clan Central tent (behind Clan MacAlister)
- Free on-site camping for Fri. and Sat. nights. Sorry, no water or electricity.
- Nearby accommodations. See attachment “Accommodations” for a list of motels, B & B’s, and campground.
- Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a picture and/or a write-up for free space in our festival program.
- No pets, please, on Festival grounds. Clan/Society tents are NOT considered Festival grounds.
- Alcohol from an outside source is not allowed on Festival grounds. Again, Clan/Society tents are NOT considered Festival grounds.
- The Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen property at any time.