Here are the Clans and Societies who are joining us this year. Please stop by Clan Village and say hello!
MacLeod (x2) MacPherson
Stewart (x2) Young
Societies & Other Organizations
Ancient Order of Hibernians
Children of The Myst
Daughters of Erin
Daughters of Scotia
Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians
Rochester Scottish Heritage Society
Rochester Strathspey & Reel Society
S.A.M.S. – The Scottish American Military Society
If your Clan/Society would like to be represented here in the future please let us know.
- 2018 Announcement and Invitation
- 2018 Clan & Societies Registration Form
- Directions OR Where To Find Us
2019 Finger Lakes Celtic Festival
Details and Guidelines
- Date: Sat., May 18, 2019 9:30 A.M. – 7 P.M.
- Address: 4925 Collett Rd. Farmington, NY 14425
- Admission: Free for Clan/Society workers on site (up to 4 persons).
- Parking: Close on-site.
- Ground Space: 10’ x 10’ – need more? Let us know what you require.
- Set up: May begin after noon on Thursday, May 16th or Friday, May 17th or after dawn on Sat., May 18th. Must be off site by noon on Sun., May 19th.
- Security: Security people on duty from noon Fri., May 17h through noon Sun, May 19th.
- Complimentary coffee/tea and donuts during set-up on Sat. morning.
- Complimentary bottles of water.
- Clan dish-to-pass all day at Clan Central tent
- Free on-site camping for Fri. and Sat. nights. Sorry, no water or electricity.
- Nearby accommodations. See attachment “Accommodations” for a list of motels, B & B’s, and campground.
- Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a picture and/or a write-up for free space in our festival program.
- No pets, please, on Festival grounds. Clan/Society tents are NOT considered Festival grounds.
- Alcohol from an outside source is not allowed on Festival grounds. Again, Clan/Society tents are NOT considered Festival grounds.
- The Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen property at any time.